The Nine Regalia are holy relics wielded by the Nine Crusaders. When the crusaders were empowered by the god Io, their weapons and equipment were imbued with the same divine power. Each of the regalia enhanced the crusaders’ already formidable power. Today, about five hundred years after the Holy War, some of the regalia are possessed by the crusaders’ descendants, but many have been lost.
- Tyrfing, the Holy Avenger, is a sacred blade wielded by the crusader Baldur.
- Mystletainn, the Weeping Blade, is a cursed sword wielded by the crusader Hod.
- Gram, the Unstoppable Axe, is a battleaxe that the crusader Sigurd drenched with the blood of dragons .
- Oathbow, the Unerring Bow, is an elven bow wielded by the crusader Ulir.
- The Titan’s Band is a leather belt worn by the crusader Skadi.
- Gungnir, the Heavenly Lance, is a golden spear wielded by the crusader Woten.
- The Archangel’s Sceptre is a spell-stealing rod wielded by the crusader Myrrh.
- Tarnkappe, the Helm of Invisibility, is a silver helmet worn by the crusader Andvari.
- The Robes of the Archmagi are a garment worn by the crusader Freya.